Pets for Re-homing
Baby Kitty – rehoming pet
Baby Kitty came to us when she was just 6 weeks old, hungry, soaking wet and had a broken leg. We took her in right away and have since nursed her to perfect health! She is a LOUD purring little girl who absolutely loves to cuddle. Her black and white fur is as soft as silk and she is filling out nicely and will be a plump, sweet, cuddly addition to anyone’s family. Baby Kitty is good with dogs, other cats & kittens and kids. She would be perfectly fine being the only cat in a home, or one of many. She is very social with everyone, whether you have two legs or four!
Baby Kitty has been spayed, her broken leg is all healed, she has all of her shots to date and she is ready to be loved by her new family.
- Species: Cat
- Breed: Medium hair mix breed
- Age: Young (6 months - 1 year)
- Gender: Female
- Size: Medium
- This pet has been declawed.
- This pet's shots are update-to-date.
- This pet is house broken.
- This pet has special needs.
- This pet has been spayed/neutered.
- This pet likes or gets along with cats.
- This pet likes or gets along with dogs.
- This pet likes or gets along with kids.
Name: Jessica Boykin