Pets for Re-homing
Arielle – Rehoming Pet
Hello everyone, meet Arielle, she is looking for her new forever home 🏡 🐾
She gets along well with children of all ages, some cats, and some dogs…
She would do best in a home that she is the only dog.
She is a sweetheart that loves to play and cuddle, she wants all the attention!
She walks extremely well on leash, and she doesn’t stray if let off leash. She behaves good in public places. She is crate trained and house trained.
We think she is a Husky/Heeler mix but we’ve never done the testing to find out
She is 7 years old
She is spayed and UTD on her shots
she’s amazing and has no behavioral issues. I have 2 under 2 now and work full time and my hub is a truck driver and works even more…and I don’t feel like she’s getting the best life in my home anymore. Looking for a family or individual who could give her loads more attention.
- Species: Dog
- Breed: Husky/Cattle dog
- Age: Adult (7 years)
- Gender: Female
- Size: Large
- This pet has been declawed.
- This pet's shots are update-to-date.
- This pet is house broken.
- This pet has special needs.
- This pet has been spayed/neutered.
- This pet likes or gets along with cats.
- This pet likes or gets along with dogs.
- This pet likes or gets along with kids.
Name: Maegan Czernik