Apollo (‘Pookie Pants’)
Apollo is a 2-year old, neutered, male cat with white fur and orange and black stripes on his back and head. He has a black spot on his lower lip making him look like he has a cleft lip. He was 12 pounds when he was last seen on August 6 and was wearing a grey Seresto flea collar. He is a loving, affectionate cat but can be aggressive. He was treated at Parkway Emergency Vet Clinic on August 2 for crystals in his bladder and was taking medication for this condition when he went missing. Christina Animal Hospital is his primary care vet. I attempted to submit this report earlier today, but have not received confirmation of its receipt via email. Therefore, I am resubmitting. I apologize if this is a duplicate.
- Species: Cat
- Breed: Mixed
- Age: Adult (1 - 7 years)
- Gender: Male
- Size: Large
- This pet has been declawed.
- This pet's shots are update-to-date.
- This pet is house broken.
- This pet has special needs.
- This pet has been spayed/neutered.
- This pet likes or gets along with cats.
- This pet likes or gets along with dogs.
- This pet likes or gets along with kids.
Location Last Seen
Name: Kathy Ellis