Pets for Re-homing
Wolfie – Rehoming Pet
Hi my name is Wolfie. I am a 3 year old gray and white little girl. I’m shy at first when it comes to new people, but once I warm up to you I want to be where you are… as long as there isn’t a lot of chaos and commotion going on. I like things calm. My favorite thing to do is curl up next to you on your bed. I have a 5 year old little girl who is very sweet to me and lets me lay next to her and pets me, so I think I like kids as long as the are gentle with me. I have two older cat brothers that to like to beat me up. I’m not a fighter I’m a snuggler, kinda. Mom says I need to find a new home, where they are going to love me and where I don’t get beat up by bigger cat. I’m also coold with dogs once I get to know them and they don’t chase me. If you have any questions about me, my mom is only a text/email/call away.
- Species: Cat
- Breed: DSH
- Age: Adult (1 - 7 years)
- Gender: Female
- Size: Small
- This pet has been declawed.
- This pet's shots are update-to-date.
- This pet is house broken.
- This pet has special needs.
- This pet has been spayed/neutered.
- This pet likes or gets along with cats.
- This pet likes or gets along with dogs.
- This pet likes or gets along with kids.
Name: Cassandra Newsom